Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
5 Reasons Why You Need a Florida PIP Lawyer
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is a type of auto insurance coverage that all drivers must have in Florida. PIP covers your medical expenses, as well as lost wages, funeral expenses and other expenses you might incur as a result of a car accident. Florida requires each driver to have at least $10,000 in PIP coverage. Because Florida is a “no-fault” state, a driver can access his or her own PIP coverage to get the money needed to cover medical expenses quickly, no matter who was at fault for the accident. In addition, a driver’s PIP insurance is primary over other medical insurance or liability insurance. If your expenses exceed the amount of your PIP coverage, and there is someone else who can be held liable for the accident, you can make a claim on their liability insurance to cover the costs in excess of your PIP coverage.
How Can RTRLAW Help You with Your PIP Claims?
RTRLAW, a full-service law firm with a team of qualified attorneys and paralegals specializing in personal injury law and PIP claims and lawsuits, can help you in the following 5 ways:
1. We can help you get the money you are entitled to from your PIP insurance company if you are injured in a car accident. RTRLAW can assist you with filing claims and will negotiate with the carrier on your behalf so you can receive everything that is due to you.
2. After your PIP limits are exhausted, your RTRLAW attorney can help you file claims and/or pursue lawsuits against the “at fault” party to cover any additional medical expenses, lost wages or other expenses. RTRLAW works on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing upfront and only pay us when we get a recovery in your favor.
3. RTRLAW also represents doctors and other medical providers throughout Florida on PIP claims. If you are a provider and have been denied payment or shorted or your PIP bills, we can help you recover what is owed to you from PIP insurance carriers.
4. Our attorneys actively litigate PIP suits throughout Florida on behalf of our medical provider clients, including doctors, chiropractors, MRI facilities, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, therapists, anesthesiologists and other specialists.
5. Our team of Florida PIP specialists offers complimentary audits of medical providers’ PIP files. We will come to your office when it’s most convenient for you, and review and scan your files. We know you aren’t a legal or insurance expert, so we’ll do all the work for you. You can concentrate on taking care of your clients while we fight to get you every cent you’re owed. You’ll pay nothing to RTRLAW. Our fees are paid by the insurance carriers when we prevail.
Whether you were injured in an accident or you’re a medical provider in need of assistance with PIP billing, RTRLAW is the best personal injury law firm in Florida to help you with your case. Our experienced and qualified attorneys and legal team can meet with you at one of our 7 offices throughout the state, including Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Lake Worth, Kissimmee, Miami, and Jacksonville. We also can come to you and meet with you at your convenience at your home, office or another location. For more information, contact us 24/7, email email@example.com or call us toll free at 833-HIRE-RTR.