RTRLAW Is a Full-Service Law Firm with Attorneys You Can Rely On, Trust and Respect
RTRLAW is a premier full-service law firm with six offices conveniently located throughout Florida, as well as our offices in Dallas and Garland, Texas. Our team of licensed and highly experienced attorneys are committed to providing outstanding representation and personalized legal services to all of our clients in all areas of the law in which we practice. We are dedicated to seeking justice for our clients and getting the best outcome possible for them. Since our founding in 1988, our attorneys have represented tens of thousands of clients and secured hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation and settlements.
A Brief History of RTRLAW
Our firm was founded in South Florida in 1988 by Eliot P. Reifkind, Esq. (now retired) with the belief that injured victims need a lawyer who is aggressive, determined, and accessible. Mr. Reifkind created a successful personal injury firm with a focus on delivering personalized attention and excellent client service, and a team of attorneys and investigators who are able to meet with clients anywhere and at any time, even if confined to their homes or hospital beds.
As the firm moved into the 21st century, personal injury attorneys Nicholas R. Thompson, Esq. and Lance C. Rudzinski, Esq. joined the firm and became Shareholders/Partners of the newly named firm, Reifkind, Thompson and Rudzinski LLP.
As Principal and Managing Partner of the firm, Mr. Thompson has been the chief architect of growing the firm in recent years, developing all of our six office locations in Florida (Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Lake Worth, Jacksonville and Miami) as well as our future expansion plans into Texas. As we continued to grow and expand over the years, we added a number of practice areas, including commercial litigation, family law, workers’ compensation, employment law, real estate, estate planning, probate, evictions, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and more. We also brought on many new attorneys, including new Shareholder and Managing Partner of the Ft. Lauderdale office, Brian D. Gottlieb, Esq., and partners Shaun M. Serelson, Esq., Matthew Rabin, Esq., Hope Richards, Esq. and Gregory Blackburn, Esq.
As our full-service firm continues to expand, offering a wide range of practice areas, attorneys, and a helpful and caring support team to serve our clients, we changed our name to RTRLAW and have redefined it to stand for our three main brand attributes that we’ve attained over the past 35 years in business. Reliable. Trusted. Respected.
But don’t just take our word for it. For more information about what our clients think about us, you can read our client reviews here. If you need assistance with a legal matter, RTRLAW is here for you 24/7. Contact us for more information or call 1-833-HIRE-RTR for a free, no-obligation case review.
Go With Experience
RTRLAW has been practicing law and protecting our clients for over three decades. We’ve kept the FLAME alive and have grown into a leading full-service law firm with six offices to serve our clients in Florida and our offices in Dallas and Garland, Texas.
In addition to all of our attorneys being licensed to practice in Florida, some of our attorneys are licensed in other states including New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachusetts, and Texas, so RTRLAW can handle your matters even if you are not living in Florida.
Today, RTRLAW’s experienced attorneys represents clients in all types of practice areas, including:
- Personal Injury: Our skilled Personal injury attorneys can assist clients with auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, rideshare accidents, slip and fall accidents, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death cases, cruise ship accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, sexual assault or accidents due to security negligence, food poisoning, bed bug injuries, manicure and pedicure injuries, and more. At RTRLAW, if your case involves an injury, you will pay us nothing unless you receive a settlement or verdict in your favor with a financial recovery.
- Workers’ Compensation: Our dedicated Workers’ Compensation attorneys help clients who have been injured at work and need help navigating the complex workers’ compensation insurance system.
- Family Law: RTRLAW’s caring and compassionate Family Law attorneys represent clients who are going through one of the most emotional and stressful times in their lives … divorce, child custody, child support, pre- and post-nuptial agreements and post-divorce modifications, or other issues related to divorce or family law, such as relocation and mediation/litigation.
- Employment Law: Our qualified Employment Law attorneys represent clients who have been wrongfully terminated, have unpaid wages or unpaid benefits, or have experienced bullying, harassment, discrimination or retaliation by their employer. In addition, our Employment Law attorneys represent employers and business owners in their labor disputes and can help them create employee handbooks and non-competes that are compliant with state and federal law.
- Contract/Commercial Litigation: Our Commercial Litigation attorneys assist clients and protect their business interests by reviewing contracts, handling contract disputes, and providing legal remedies including negotiation, arbitration and litigation as warranted by the case.
- Real Estate: RTRLAW’s Real Estate attorneys handle a wide variety of real estate matters for clients including property closings, foreclosures, landlord/tenant disputes, land trusts, lease reviews, contract formations, real estate investments and more.
- Estate Planning and Probate: Our Estate Planning and Probate attorneys can help you create a will and trust, a power of attorney, designation of healthcare surrogate, living will, HIPAA form, and a designation of pre-need guardians. They can also assist clients with Trust and Estate administration and probate after the death of a loved one.
Over the past 35 years in business, RTRLAW has expanded our capabilities beyond imagination with the latest technology, cutting-edge databases and investigation tools, which give us an edge over most firms to achieve the best results.
You can communicate with our attorneys via phone, text, chat on our website, or contact us any way that works for you. Plus, you can reach us 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling or texting our toll-free number: 1-833-HIRE-RTR (1-833-447-3787).
Locations Throughout Florida and Texas to Serve You
RTRLAW has the capability to meet clients at six offices located throughout Florida, including, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Lake Worth, Jacksonville and Miami, as well as as well as offices in Dallas; thereby providing our clients with convenient access to our reliable, trusted, and respected attorneys and legal team.
If you’re unable to meet with us at our offices, you can connect with us by phone or video conference, or WE WILL COME TO YOU! Our attorneys or investigators are available to meet at clients’ homes, workplaces, and even at the hospital.
Communication is Our Strength
The attorneys and legal team at RTRLAW understand that finding an attorney can often be a bit overwhelming – even intimidating. The law can be very complex, involving tough decisions that carry lasting consequences.
Our team communicates with our clients frequently, making sure you understand exactly what is happening with your case. Unlike other firms where you never speak to a lead attorney, RTRLAW’s attorneys meet with you right at the start and keep in close contact with you throughout your case. RTRLAW’s caring, dedicated and experienced staff of paralegals and legal assistants are also available to assist you and keep you informed about your case throughout the process.
Transparent and Fair Fee Structure
If you are inquiring about a Personal Injury case, Workers’ Compensation case, or Employment law case, your initial consultation is free and without obligation. If you choose to sign our retainer agreement, our fees are contingent upon the outcome of your case, which means you pay nothing upfront or at the end unless you receive a settlement or verdict with compensation or money damages in your favor.
If your matter involves a different practice area, such as Commercial Litigation, Real Estate or Family Law, you may be charged a flat fee, hourly rate, or retainer fee for your initial consultation and case.
RTRLAW’s attorneys will always discuss our fee structure up front with you, so you know exactly how you will be charged throughout your case and after it is over.
If you need assistance with your legal matter, please contact us today. You can chat with us now, fill out our helpful contact form, or give us a call at one of our local offices or toll free at 1-833-HIRE-RTR (1-833-447-3787). Our team will speak to you right away and get you the information you need so that you can make a decision regarding your representation.
For Those “Oooo” Moments, RETAIN THE FLAME!