Full-Service Law Firm in Ft. Lauderdale Provides Quality Legal Representation For Clients
RTRLAW is a premier, full-service law firm with a proven track record of success. Initially established in 1988 as a personal injury law firm, RTRLAW offers a wide range of legal services to meet our clients’ needs throughout their lifetime. If you need help resolving a legal matter, contact our law office in Fort Lauderdale for a free case review and more information about how we can help.
What Legal Services Does Your Ft. Lauderdale Location Provide?
RTRLAW’s Ft. Lauderdale office handles a variety of legal matters and practice areas, including:
- Personal Injury – If you’ve been injured in a car accident or by another person’s negligence, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim. Our personal injury attorneys have the skill and experience necessary to help you recover the full and fair compensation you deserve for your injuries.
- Workers’ Comp – If you’ve been struggling to obtain the benefits you deserve after being injured on the job, contact our knowledgeable workers’ comp attorneys, who will stand up for your rights.
- Family Law – Dealing with divorce, child custody or other family law legal issues can be some of the most stressful and overwhelming experiences you may ever have to deal with in your life. Our family law attorneys can help you resolve your legal matters as quickly as possible and resume your life.
- Employment Law – Employers must adhere to state and federal employment laws. If you feel your rights have been violated, contact our employment law attorneys who can review your case and determine your potential legal options.
- Business Law/Contract Litigation – As a business owner, one of the best steps to protect yourself in various business transactions is to have an experienced lawyer on your side. Quality legal representation can make the difference between your business succeeding or encountering legal issues that may impede its progress. RTRLAW’s business law attorneys can provide the legal advice you need to ensure you remain compliant with state and federal laws.
- Real Estate Law – From home and rental property closings and foreclosures to landlord-tenant disputes, you need solid legal representation on all real estate matters. Our law firm will work with you to help you protect your real estate investments.
- Estate Planning/Probate – Proper estate planning can help ensure your final wishes will be fulfilled and your loved ones will be provided for after your death. Our estate planning lawyers can provide sound legal advice to protect your family’s future.
Why Should I Choose a Local Law Firm to Represent My Legal Needs?
One of the most significant advantages of hiring a local law firm like RTRLAW is that our legal team understands the needs of our community members and the specific laws that pertain to a case. The RTRLAW legal team in Fort Lauderdale has extensive experience in many aspects of the law and can provide the quality legal representation clients need to resolve their legal issues. Additionally, we have many well-established relationships with medical professionals, attorneys, and other professionals in Fort Lauderdale, giving us a definite advantage when handling your case.
Information About the Ft. Lauderdale Court System
Ft. Lauderdale is located in Broward County and is in the Seventeenth District Court of Florida. The Broward County Main Courthouse/Broward County Clerk of Court is located at 201 SE 6th St., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. It’s open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You can call (954) 831-6565 for more information.
Schedule an Appointment Today or We Can Come to You
RTRLAW’s attorneys will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to come in and meet with us in our law office. However, if you have health or other physical conditions that make it difficult for you to come into the office, we can meet with you online or at a time and location that is most convenient for you. Our RTRLAW office is located at 3333 W. Commercial Blvd., #200B, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
Directions to RTRLAW from the Florida Turnpike:
- Take exit 62 for FL-870 E
- Continue on FL-870 E/W Commercial Blvd. to our office in Fort Lauderdale, 1.2 mi.
- Use any lane to turn left onto FL-870 E/W Commercial Blvd
- Pass by Wells Fargo Bank on the left in 0.4 mi.
- In 1.1 mi., turn left.
- In 0.1 mi., turn left again.
- In 102 feet the destination will be on the left.
Directions to RTRLAW from I-95:
- Follow I-95 to FL-870 W/NW 50th St./W. Commercial Blvd in Broward County. Take exit 32 from I-95 S. 0.3 mi.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Lauderhill, and merge onto FL-870 W/NW 50th St./W. Commercial Blvd. 210 ft.
- Follow FL-870 W/NW 50th St./W. Commercial Blvd to our office, 2.6 mi.
Contact Our Local Law Firm to Learn More Information About the Legal Services We Provide
RTRLAW in Ft. Lauderdale is a full-service law firm that has representatives available 24 hours a day to assist clients with their legal needs. Our law office is conveniently located off FL-870 (Commercial Boulevard). You’ll find many restaurants and hotels in the nearby area. Additionally, for those who enjoy the ocean, RTRLAW is less than 10 miles away from beautiful Ft. Lauderdale Beach (Florida A1A/North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard).
For more information or a free case review, please call us in Fort Lauderdale at (954) 370-5152 or our toll-free number 1-833-HIRE-RTR (1-833-447-3787). A qualified legal team member can review your case and explain what legal options may be available to you.