Personal Injury Lawyers in Orlando Fighting for the Best Possible Outcome for Our Clients
No one anticipates being involved in a sudden and devastating accident or receiving an injury that can change their life. Sadly, if you are, you then have to face the long road of recovery ahead. The issues resulting from an accident or injury can last for years.
Perhaps the worst part of all of this might be dealing with the possibly complex aftermath involving securing money for care or loss of work, dealing with insurance companies and the mountains of paperwork, and simply understanding the steps that you need to take to get your life back on track. It is almost impossible to take this journey alone. You need experienced guidance and straight-forward answers. Our Orlando personal injury attorneys can help you every step of the way. We can offer compassionate help and unyielding dedication to fight on your side.
How Do You Know if You Have a Valid Orlando Personal Injury Claim?
This may seem complicated to figure out, but the truth is, there are only a couple of questions you need to answer in order to know if you may have a valid injury claim.
The first question is simple: was there some kind of incident or accident that you were involved in? This can take many shapes and forms, but there must be some type of clear incident: a car accident, a slip and fall, being bitten by a dog, etc.
The second question builds from that: did you sustain some type of injury from that incident? The degree of the injury can vary, but generally it would be an injury that affects your quality of life, likely cost you time and money to recover from, caused you to miss work, or prevents you from continuing to work or live your life normally.
The third and final question: was the accident caused in whole or in part by someone or something other than you? Often, there are accidents that have no other parties to blame, and therefore they make for difficult personal injury cases. However, there are just as often other parties involved who do hold responsibility for what happened to you.
If those three things are true: you were involved in an incident or accident, in which you were injured, and that injury was the fault of someone or something else, then you may very well have a personal injury case and should absolutely speak with an Orlando personal injury attorney to discuss the details.
What Type of Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle?
The below list explains some of our most frequent personal injury cases, however, the list is not exhaustive. Please give us a call at 407-343-5152 for information on your specific case or to see if we handle cases like yours.
Generally, our most common cases include:
- Car Accidents: Whether you were involved in a wreck on I-4 or were hit on a backroad through town, car accidents on central Florida roadways are horrifyingly common, and the results can be devastating.
- Truck Accidents: A driving accident involving a semi-truck or tractor-trailer can cause serious injuries. You will need help dealing with these large trucking companies while fighting for your compensation to fully recover.
- Motorcycle Accidents: If you are a motorcycle driver, you will likely take the brunt of any accident you are involved in. We can help you fight and receive compensation from the driver who put you at risk.
- Bicycle Accidents: Orlando drivers don’t often take the care they should when sharing the road with cyclists. If you are injured on your bike, money for serious care is a necessity.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians in Central Florida are often victims of negligent drivers. Drivers are often distracted, unfamiliar with the area, or simply careless.
- Bus Accidents: Busses are prevalent forms of transportation in Orlando which is great for riders but often hazardous to other drivers.
- Rideshare Accidents: An accident involving an Uber or Lyft can be complicated and frustrating. They have insurance companies on their sides. You shouldn’t navigate these cases on your own.
- Premises Liability: If you are injured on someone else’s property, that party – whether a private individual or a public place – may be responsible for damages.
- Dog Bites: Dogs are generally sweet and loving animals, but injuries can occur, and when they do you should be compensated for the care you need to recover.
- Boating Accidents: Waterways in Central Florida are dangerous. Boaters are often careless and inexperienced. If you are injured, there is help available.
Do You Need an Orlando Personal Injury Attorney to Help You With Your Case?
There is obviously no law that says you need an attorney in order to pursue a case against an insurance company to seek compensation for your injuries. However, there are some very good reasons why you should seek out a skilled and experienced attorney to help you with your claim or case.
Attorneys have dealt with personal injury cases many times before and know where the mistakes and delays come from and how to avoid them. You don’t want your lack of experience to be the reason you miss out on certain deadlines or requirements, or why you miscalculate and don’t factor in as much compensation as you should.
Insurance companies can be misleading and manipulative in their attempts to keep from paying you what you deserve. They have many tricks that are not illegal but are certainly underhanded and questionable. If you don’t have an experienced attorney who can warn you and prepare you, an insurance company could easily take advantage of you and prevent you from getting much needed and deserved compensation.
Why Choose RTRLAW?
We know we can offer you the help you deserve, but we also understand choosing a firm to trust with your case is an important decision. We are positive we are the best firm for you, and here are a few reasons why:
- We have extensive experience with all types of personal injury cases: our team is well-versed in every type of personal injury case you could encounter. While we understand that every case is different, we have been fighting for clients for decades, whether they were involved in a car accident or incurred an injury while boating. But we know personal injury cases don’t stop there – food poisoning, dog bites, amusement park injuries – we have dealt with many cases in all areas of personal injury and we know our experience can help you – no matter the circumstance.
- We have settlement and litigation experience and we can guide you as to which is best for your case: our attorneys have been handling the detailed and complex intricacies of settlement and their pros and cons for years. We also understand the risks and rewards of going to trial. We can confidently handle both. We have seen and heard all sides, witnessed many outcomes, and understand all the factors at play when considering settlement versus litigation. We are confident we can guide you to the right choice.
- We are familiar with and committed to the community we serve: we not only understand our state, but we want to help protect our neighbors. We are local and committed to serving our towns and our state, not only within the legal community, but throughout the community. We are involved in local charities, organizations, and causes. Our drive to make this state a better place doesn’t just stop at the door of the courtroom. We are your fellow Floridians and we take that responsibility seriously and with pride.
Contact a Local Orlando Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have been injured in any type of accident, we understand there is a lot to think about and consider. At RTRLAW, we are confident we have the answers and can provide you with all the guidance you could possibly need, no matter the personal injury case you are involved in.
We know the situation you are in now might feel overwhelming, but we also know you don’t have to go through it alone. Please call us at 407-343-5152 and let us help you.